Our business is built on the trust we have our customers. To maintain the confidentiality of all information you provide, we follow the following privacy principles:
1. We use your personal information to provide better service and products.
2. We collect only those personal information which we consider to be associated with and required to understand your needs in products.
3. We will not disclose your personal information to any outside organization or third party unless we have your consent or if required by law or court order or if you have previously informed.
4. It may occasionally be necessary to disclose your information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or regulators, but will only do so under proper authorization or decision of a public nature or more administrative or judicial authority.
5. Our goal is to keep your information on file date.
6. We have strict security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information to everyone, including unauthorized our staff.
7. Rent a car in Greece and our entire staff and third parties with authorized access to your information are required to strictly adhere to the confidentiality obligations of our company.
Keeping our commitment to these principles, we at Rent a car in Greece ensure that we respect the trust us.
Confidentiality of data you are interested in us.
This paragraph provides specific details of how we treat personal information that you may want to give us when you visit this website.